Kitchen Fires Are More Dangerous Than You Think!
Did you know that the leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking.
If you have a small grease cooking fire and decide to fight the fire.
• On the stovetop, smother the flames by sliding a lid over the pan and turning off the burner. Leave the pan covered until it is completely cooled.
• For an oven fire, turn off the heat and keep the door closed.
For more tips please visit this safety tip sheet.
SERVPRO of South Louisville has the manpower, equipment and chemicals to handle any fire in your home or business.
We've taken many calls over the years from homeowners who were able to get the grease fire under control but the smoke damage was already noticeable throughout the kitchen and adjoining rooms. Our crews can find the smoke damage and mitigate it from all surfaces and fabrics.
Don't hesitate to give us a call at 502-452-1298.